Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh! The places I go....


Late this afternoon Vicki took me for a ride in the car to Doggie Central where I'll be staying for a few days while she's in New York. I enjoyed watching all the people pass by as I sat nicely in the passenger seat.

Hey! if you want, you might be able to catch me in action playing if you log on to the doggie cam where i'm being boarded. hopefully i won't be BORED or boring :) just go to www.doggiecentral.com...then go to the doggie cam listed on the menu...you'll be asked for a user name and password and it's super easy!

user name: doggie
password: central

i'll probably be in the big dog room...and, dude, if you're lucky you'll get to see me!

I was soooo relieved to find that the cameras are only on between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM Pacific time because, like, hey i need my privacy, too! i don't want anyone to see me before I've put myself together...i can't always be looking perfect...i sometimes get bedhead, too, you know. see ya!

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out Doggie Central, Ms. Lily!! And I have logged into their Doggie Cam! I was hoping to see you but maybe I was too early. I will look for you again tomorrow. You are the star in my book, sweetheart!

    ((Thank you, Ms. Vicki!!))

    Hugs baby girl,
    ~ Momma Dawn and family <3

    PP (post paw) I love your ears, sweetie bear! MUAH!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete