Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10




wow, it's already Day 10!

you can see here that i am sleeping again..this time on the couch along with my BFF Vern. Vicki's white sofa has been shrouded in layers and layers of sheets and towels so Vern and I can mess it up all we want without damaging the pristine white cushions.

Today I spent a good deal of time lounging in the sun. I was lectured by Vicki about the dangers of too much sun exposure since, according to her, I have sensitive, fair skin that may be prone to skin problems if I spend too many hours under the harmful rays. She said something about me needing to wear sunscreen or a t-shirt next time, but i didn't really understand what she was yapping about.

Oh, and Vern and I each got a Nylabone to play with this afternoon. They're highly digestible, or at least that's what the packaging says.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Funny Lily! I love your nose!!! You can lay around down here too!! We love to take nappies!!

    We use sunscreen too! Especially during the summer months!! Don't want no skin cancer . . .No . . No . . NO!

    Hoping we can all play together real soon . . . not much more time left . . . not really . . it's 10 days less already!!!

    nose nudges, Lily,
    Dezi~Ray & Momma Dawn

    ReplyDelete